PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS if required
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 13th January 2020
- Approval of Strategy minutes from 7th Jan 2020
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
- Ward Cllr reports
- Review of Parish Councils current website and discuss how to improve it. (Request from Cllrs Sunners)
- Discuss & vote on proposal by Chiseldon Gardening Club to create a wildflower area. – see additional documentation
- Discuss & vote on request from History group ref information board outside the church – see additional documentation
- Discuss & vote on request to no longer receive planning applications or reply to SBC. (Request from Cllr McDonald)
- Discuss & vote on S/19/1892. Burderop Park. 6 additional dwelling.
- Discuss & Vote on S/19/1765. Demolition of pavilion, change of office use to 25 dwellings, 52 further dwellings & access & assoc works. Burderop Park.
- Discuss & Vote on S/LBC/20/0027. Replacement postbox at Badbury.
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/20/0030. Single storey rear extension. 38 Carrisbrook Terrace.
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/20/0037. 2 storey side extension. 62 Home Close
- Discuss & vote o n S/HOU/20/0056. Erection of detached hobbies room. 39 Home Close.
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/19/1793. Erection of 2 storey/single storey rear extension. 11 Station Rd.
- Plan for funding outside gym equipment at Rec field – from EGPA committee – see additional documentation
- Discuss & Vote on job spec and job advert for Administration Officer to assist Clerk – see additional documentation
Finance – Approve December 19 finance figures – see additional information
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Grants Sub-committee update
Correspondence feedback from Cllrs.
- Items for next agenda
Legislation to allow the council to vote and/or act:
Item 11 – LGA 1972. S137 Power of Local authorities to incur expenditure for certain purposes not otherwise authorised.
Item 20. Grant funding. LGA 1972, s141. Research and the collecting of information.
Item 21. LGA 1972 S112.Appointment of Staff