Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 9th May 2022.
- Approval of Annual meeting minutes – 9th May 2022
- Action points
- Community safety, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Discussion on whether there is a requirement to investigate a mini-bus service within the parish, leased from Haydon Wick PC. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Approve section 1 Annual Governance Statement of AGAR report for External Auditor. See document on MS Teams
- Approve section 2 Accounting Statements of AGAR report for External Auditor. See document on MS Teams
- No items
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on May 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
June Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. From Chairman of the meeting – No meeting.
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk.
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)