Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 1th April 2022.
- Action points
- Representative from the Police & Crime Commissioners office to attend to answer Cllrs questions.
- Community safety, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Approval of new Castle View Green lease from SBC. (Approved by EGPA committee). See document on MS Teams.
- Annual approval of the following:
Code of Conduct.
All documents loaded into MS Teams.
- Quarterly review of budget vs expenditure report – year to date. See document on MS Teams
- No items
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on April 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
May Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. From Chairman of the meeting – Cllr Harris
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from RFO.
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)