- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 11th October 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Policies for review and approval: (See MS Teams files page for the documents)
• General Health and Safety Statement
• Petitions policy
PLANNING ITEMS IF EXTENSIONS NOT APPROVED BY SBC
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/1656. 7 The Crescent, single storey rear extension
- Discuss and vote on S/21/1556. Burderop Park. Demolition of pavilions, change of use of office & ancillary space to 25 dwellings, erection of 52 dwellings, new access and assoc works. Burderop Park House, Burderop Park. See app in full at www.swindon.gov.uk planning page.
- Vote on approval of 2022/23 budget See document in MS Teams files.
- Vote on approval of 2022/23 Precept request to SBC. See document in MS Teams files.
- Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on Oct 2021 finance figures- loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Review & Vote on Nov to date 2021 finance figures if available- loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. No update.
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)