Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of 5 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if any candidates are in attendance). See additional information
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 10th July 2023.
5. Action Points from last meeting.
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Review of available CIL funds from SBC and vote on where CPC can request the funds are transferred for its own use for community projects. See additional information
9. To review and vote on signing the “Licence to Occupy” agreement from the DVSA for the Camp Stone to be placed on their site. (EGPA have already approved this action) See additional information.
10. Vote on hosting an ICCM cemetery memorial stone inspection course in the Rec Hall and cemetery. This gives the Clerk a free place on the course. (EGPA committee had already approved Clerks place on a course at £150 plus travel and overnight costs due to other course locations)
11. FINANCE. To review and approve the changes to the Sanders Webworks pricing structure. (Sanders provide and manage our website) See additional information
12. FINANCE. To approve the signing of forms for a Unity Bank debit card for council purchases. See additional information.
13. To note the correspondence with regards to a resident’s tree report and our insurance companies response. Further actions to be voted on, depending on insurance company recommendation. See additional information
14. Approval of policies: See additional information
- (New) Asset Register policy
- (New) Bad Debt policy
15. PLANNING. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council where a time extension is not approved to hear the item at the next planning meeting. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
16. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on July 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” August finance figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
Finance – No meeting.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Jefferies.
Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams.
17. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)