Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2.To vote on Co-option of one candidate for Parish Cllr. (if relevant)
3. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 9th January 2023.
5. Action points
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Approval of the following council policies and documents: (loaded on MS Teams)
- Communications and Social Media
- Publication Scheme – Part of the ICO’s requirements for Councils (using standard template provided by ICO)
9. FINANCE. Approval of funds to print survey for new skate park provision to residents local to Castle View Road play area. EGPA approved See additional information.
10. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on January 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Feb Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
- Finance from Cllr Harris.
- EGPA from Cllr Rogers
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey.
- Recreation Ground Improvement from Cllr Ford
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
11. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)