Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 14th November 2022.
- Action points
- Community safety, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Approval of the following council policies and documents: (loaded on MS Teams)
- Grievance Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Review and approval of 2023/24 budget (loaded on MS Teams)
- Review and approval of 2023/24 Precept (loaded on MS Teams)
- Vote on whether to co-opt 2 new Cllrs, or wait until May 2023 election period. See additional information.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on November 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Dec Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
Finance. Cllr Harris.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport. Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. Cllr Ford
Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)