Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of 5 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if any candidates are in attendance). See additional information
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 14th August 2023.
5. Action Points from last meeting.
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Discussion and vote on any action the Parish Council can take over concerns the Chiseldon Doctors surgery may close. Possible options are letters to MP, QCC or Parliamentary Healthcare Ombudsman. A letter was written to the surgery manager 21.8.23 asking for information, with no reply to date.
9. FINANCE. No items
10. Approval of policies: See additional information
- Biodiversity Policy. (No changes)
11. PLANNING. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council where a time extension is not approved to hear the item at the next planning meeting. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
12. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
- Finance – Review & Vote on July & August 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” September finance figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
- Finance report – From Chairman of the meeting.
- EGPA from Cllr Rogers
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Jefferies.
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams.
13. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)