Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on co-option of 4 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if any candidates are in attendance). See additional information
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 13th November 2023.
5. Action Points from last meeting.
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8.Discussion and vote on whether to approve Cllrs and/or Chairman’s allowance for the 23/24 financial year. See additional information
9.Vote on approval of the draft Neighbourhood Plan document and submission to SBC for Regulation 14 consultation in January 24. See additional information
10. FINANCE. Approval of £508.76 for 2 replacement dog bins. EGPA committee voted to approve from their funds but requires £58.76 from unallocated funds.
11. FINANCE. To approve £110 to purchase a new set of defib pads. Set expires Jan 2024.
12. FINANCE. To approve £90 plus VAT expenditure to replace external PIR light at Chapel office. Clerk arranged work as delegated H&S requirements.
13. Contracts – To review the self -employed handyman’s submission for an increased hourly rate to £15.00 per hour. See additional documentation.
14. HR. To vote on the increase to staff salaries as per the National Pay increase award. See additional information.
15. Approval of policies: None for Dec 23.
16. Vote on “Option to Tax” requirements for Rec ground. See additional information
17. PLANNING. Discussion & vote on any additional planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council where a time extension is not approved to hear the item at the next planning meeting. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
18. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on Nov 2023 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” Dec finance figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
Finance report – No meeting.
EGPA report from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport report from Cllr Rawlings.
Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams.
19. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)