Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 14th March 2022.
- Action points
- Community safety, including Police report. Consider whether an invite to the PCC to attend the May meeting is required. Are there items the council specifically want addressing?
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Quarterly website review. Cllrs to offer suggestions for improvement if required. www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk
- Review grant request for £250.00 from volunteers organising Earthline protests. See additional documentation.
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/22/0356 38 Butts Road. Construction of hip to gable & erection of rear dormer window.
- To vote on whether to provide further evidence to the Government Inspectorate in regards to S/HOU/22/0071 10 Draycott Road. See additional documentation.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on March 2022 finance figures- loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
April Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. From Chairman of the meeting
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from RFO.
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)