Public Recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
A one minute’s silence will be held to remember her Majesty the Queen.
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences
without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
3. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 11th July 2022. Note – no August or Sept meeting.
4. Action points
5. Community safety, including Police report.
6. Ward Cllr reports.
7. Approval of the following council policies and document: (loaded on MS
– Tender document for Contracts and Procurement
– General Health and Safety Policy
8. Quarterly website review – www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk. Councillors to visit the website prior to the meeting.
9. Approval of costs for a Pre-Christmas newsletter to all residents. See
10. Approval of updated costs for solar street lights for Strouds Hill –
approved by Planning committee but costs have changed. See additional
11. To consider the payment of a Cllrs allowance for the year 2023/24– See
12. Review & approve quote to re-point in lime the lower levels of the Chapel
and Museum. See additional Information
13. Review of ¼ budget vs expenditure report. See documents loaded onto
14. No items
15. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
- Finance – Review & Vote on July, August and September 2022 finance
figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”. October Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
- EGPA from Cllr Rogers
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
- Recreation Hall Improvement. From Chairman of the meeting
- Finance from Cllr Harris
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in“Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
16. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)