- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approve Minutes from 27th January 2022
- Action points from 27th January minutes.
- Review budget vs expenditure report – identify items from the budget list where committees are yet to spend funds & direct as appropriate. Plus additional regular review to ensure financial responsibility. Approve any virements of funds to 2022/23 budget See additional information
- Retrospective approval of historical STORM invoices not paid. See additional information.
- Purchase book from Institute of Cemetery & Crematoria Management for £39.00. See additional information.
- Review annual grants budget and allocate remaining funds to worthy local causes. See additional information
- Approval of expenses payments to Handyman with missing receipts. £36.00 to repair wooden bench at Millennium Copse. (Work requested by the Clerk)
- Fund tea/coffee provision at £3.00pp for annual meeting at Chiseldon House Hotel in May. Committee to approve max. spend for this event.
- Financial Risk Assessment. Cllrs to review Judicial Review level of insurance cover. Currently no cover provided with the policy. Cllrs to vote on whether to add this cover to the policy.
- Memory Café organisers requesting £500 grant funds for hall hire, re-approving from 2019 when funds were not required or spent. The free hall hire period has now ended.
- Discuss approval of new email address for the provision of council e-newsletter. See additional information.
- Contracts – No items
- HR- No items
- Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)