- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes
(From 28th Feb 2019)
- Action points
- GRANT APPLICATION – Presentation from Glyn Moody from Dorset and Wiltshire Fire & Rescue in regards to “Stay Safe, Stay Alive” roadshow – see additional documentation
- Vote on Virement of £20,000 to the rebuilding of the Recreation Hall fund. (From general funds)
• REVIEW ACCOUNTS
- Review Accounts for April 2019 to date. – See additional documentation
• VOTE ON EXPENDITURE.
- Renewal of SLCC membership for a further 12 months – cost of £175.00
- Register the Clerk on the CiLCA course to submit work for assessment and gain qualification £350
- Contracting of temp from employment agency for 10 hours of work costing £11.75 per hour. To clear Clerks filing/accounting backlog.
- Updating of Cemetery Maps – £70.00 plus VAT from Sanders to get the existing Butts Road maps updated.
- Renewal of WALC/NALC membership for next 12 months – cost of £989.11
- Review the introduction of Chairman’s allowance which can be used for purchasing small gifts as needed. Cannot use Clerks expenses. See Local Gov Act 15.5 – See additional documentation
- Review & Vote on extra work from Sanders for website improvements – see additional documentation.
EGPA COMMITTEE APPROVED EXPENDITURE:
- Flood light repairs at the Tennis Club – £215.36 plus VAT quote from KT Electrical approved.
- Costs of cutting extra hedges agreed on in 2017 parishing additions (Not needed in 2018)
EGPA have secured work for £500 for 2 cuts per season required. Using local landowner and labour from Allbuild.
Original quote was £1500.
POLICIES, LEASES & IT
- New meeting protocol document for review and approval – see additional documentation
STAFF & HR
- Handyperson employment. Recommendation from Clerk to employ candidate with immediate effect.
- Handyperson hours/costs. Discuss and vote on max. hours per week and max. expenses to be approved by the Clerk for workload.
- Clerks hours and employment of Admin Assistant – discussion and vote if needed.
- Items for the next agenda.
(Note, these items cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)