1. Attendances and apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes
(From 22nd Nov 2018)
Matters arising not on the agenda
• REVIEW ACCOUNTS
5. Review Accounts for February 2019 to date. – See additional documentation
• VOTE ON EXPENDITURE.
6. Purchase of New gazebo for use at fetes etc. £61.99 with metal collapsible frame. (No need to un-assemble)
EGPA COMMITTEE APPROVED EXPENDITURE:
7. Morgan trees quote – £380.00 no VAT to remove dead tree at Rec ground
8. KT electrical quote for extra flood light at Rec ground to cover football compound area– £159.70 plus VAT
PLANNING COMMITTEE APPROVED EXPENDITURE
9. Funds to contract planning/legal consultant to challenge future planning applications if needed.
£2000 already allocated from 2018/19 funds. £1000 allocated in 2019/20 funds and a further £2000 requested from reserves should it be needed.
10. STORM 12 month contract review – See additional documentation
Policies Leases & IT
11. New meeting protocol document for review and approval – see additional documentation
12. Email encryption requirement for Clerks laptop and Cllrs emails?
Laptop needs hard drive encrypted and emails require encryption if sensitive data is sent via email – discussion on how to achieve this.
13. Official Twitter feed – 6 month review of whether this is needed as a communication tool.
Staff & HR
14. Is a mobile phone needed for the Clerk for council matters – discussion & Vote
15. Pension payments for employer and employer increasing April 2019.
Figures for Clerk will be: (Currently 2% of salary paid by employer, and 3% paid by employee)
Will change to 3% employer and 5% employee payment from April)
Clerk payment currently £23.35
CPC payment currently £19.46
16. Clerk Salary change according to NALC grading scale – See separate documentation
Discussion & vote on whether to change Clerks salary/grading scale to match national scale if required.
17. Clerk booked on webinar for Local Government Elections – cost £60.00 & VAT – to be approved by committee
18. Clerk to enrol in CiLCA training (Official Clerks qualification via NALC) First cost £220 plus VAT – to be approved by committee
19. Handyperson job update – possible need for expenditure
to advertise the role. Discussion & vote on expenditure if required.
20. Becoming a living wage employer – discussion and vote – see separate documentation
21. Any other business.
(Note, items in AOB cannot have a vote)