1. Attendances and apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes (From 20th September 2018)
Matters arising not on the agenda
• REVIEW ACCOUNTS
5. Review Accounts for October to date 2018. – See documentation
• VOTE ON EXPENDITURE.
Vote on Parish Council joining WALC. See separate documentation
Vote on removing Hot Chilli allocated payment from Xero system.
6. EGPA APPROVED EXPENDITURE:
• The Tithegrove/Matt Frost quote of £9088 was approved. Total approved budget of £12,000 approved to cover any unexpected expenses.
• KT Electrical quote of £429.30 plus VAT for 2 heaters on timers at pavilion approved.
• 10% increase to all allotment fees for 2018/19 approved by committee
• £200 max budget approved for paint & materials for probation team to de-rust and repaint barriers to road at Coronation Gate on New Road.
Precept & Budget for 2019/20
7. Review feedback from Cllrs and public so far. Deadline for comments is 7th Nov. Discuss & vote on further amendments/additions.
8. Additional budget item/s: £49.00 plus VAT per AED in the parish for monitoring costs. Currently 2 but Tennis Club are looking for funding for a 3rd which PC will maintain.
WALC membership fee – currently £988. Inc VAT for annual membership. (If Council votes to join)
Policies & Leases
9. Review draft tender document. Vote if applicable on acceptance of document – or amend for future approval. See separate document
Staff & HR
10. Update – Hiring a handy man to do work around the Parish. Allbuild charge £16.50 per hour for labour. Charge per hour?
Discussion & possible vote. See separate document for proposed work/spec
11. Ongoing discussion on managing Clerks workload – various options available – increase Clerks hours, employ an office admin assistant. Linked to item 8.
12. Any other business.
(Note, items in AOB cannot have a vote)