- Vote on new Finance Committee Vice Chair
- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public Recess
- Approval of minutes (From 28th June 2018)
Matters Arising not on the agenda
- Review Accounts
- Review Accounts for July 2018 and vote on approval – See documentation
- Vote On Expenditure
- EGPA Approved Expenditure:
- Jet Washing of Pavements Needed
£80.00 equipment hire and £264 labour costs from Allbuild. Plus £65.00 plus VAT for moss prevention spray and £120 plus VAT extra labour.
- Badbury Tree removal £300 plus VAT
Resident to pay 50%. Subject to SBC approval.
- Request to Empty Spar Rubbish Bin 3 Times a Week During Peak Season
£2.50 per empty.
- Tennis Club Annual Inspection Report – Decide on costs to be covered by CPC. See separate document
- The Chairperson’s yearly allowance for 2019/20
Discussion & vote on the amount to allocate & whether to approve. To go back to Full Council.
- Costs for Xmas Tree this Year
Need posts & chains to secure site. Need “foundations” in place to hold larger tree. (Elec supply & tree covered by Football Club)
- Info: Pension Costs increased to:
£19.66 per month employer costs
£23.35 per month staff payment
Due to % increase in April 2018 & Clerk’s salary increase.
- Compile items for Finance Committee for 2019/20 precept and make arrangements for public communicationRequest: New noticeboard for Ridgeway View. (£500)
Policies & Leases
- New allotment lease. As approved by EGPA Committee. See separate document
- Amended Expenses Policy – To cover purchases of ink and paper by Cllrs. See separate document
Staff & HR
- Hiring a handy man to do work around the Parish. Allbuild charge £16.50 per hour for labour. Charge £9.00 per hour? Discussion & possible vote.
- Ongoing discussion on managing Clerks workload – various options available – increase Clerks hours, employ an office admin assistant.
- Any Other Business (Note: Items in AOB cannot have a vote)