- Vote on Vice Chair of the Committee if required.
Attendances and apologies for absence to be received.
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 20th May 2019
- Action Points
- Discussion & Vote – Purchase a petrol strimmer for the handyman to use to strim verges – cheaper than using contractor. See separate document
- • Strouds Hill seating proposal –further review in July. 90 letters delivered to local area for feedback.
- • War Memorial repairs – vote on expenditure
Allbuild & James Camillarie providing quotes – see separate document
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- • TENNIS CLUB
• Tennis Club representative to update Committee
Court inspection carried out 10th June.
- Concrete path from Managers door to front of pavilion – 2019/20 budgeted item. Vote on expenditure
Allbuild £550 plus VAT
Idec £918.56 plus VAT
STORM Not received as of 12th June
- Suggestion to request the probation team to dig a trench for the water pipe in the allotment.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- • Cutting back of Ash Tree height, adjacent to Carisbrook Terrace House.
Morgan Trees assessed site and recommended height reduction or removal – cost of £550.00 no VAT or £850 for tree removal
Matt Griffith has a full schedule however advised that tree removal was best course of action due to likelihood of Ash Die back killing 90% approx. of Ash trees in future years.
(Item for future agenda – Matt to advice Committee in further detail on Ash die back)
- • Leak in Rec Hall toilets to external wall. Discuss & vote on expenditure
STORM have quoted: £125.00 plus VAT for replacing faulty PRV. And providing a temporary fix prior to that to stop the leak.
- No issues
- No issues
- • FOOTBALL MATTERS
Club representative to update Committee.
- • Cllrs to bring ideas for improvements to the Parish that the grants sub-committee can investigate.
• VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
- No items
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)