You are summoned to the Environment, General Purpose and Amenities Committee meeting.
Remote login via MS Teams, Monday 21st September 2020 at 7.30pm.
Meeting link at the bottom of the agenda.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 17th August 2020.
5. Action Points
6. 10 minute presentation per company from 2 outside gym providers shortlisted by the committee. “Caloo” and “The Great Outdoors”.
7. Swindon Ladies football club to address the committee with requests/suggestions for moving forward. Fee’s for practice games to be discussed. See additional information.
8. No items
9. Consider & vote on planting of spring bulbs (bluebells) and shrubbery at the Millennium Copse area. See additional information.
10. Should the council consider providing dog waste bags & dispensers at dog bins? Discussion & possible vote based on public consultation. See additional information
11. Discussion & vote on new bench on Millennium Copse pathway. (old wooden bench removed as rotten) See additional information
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
12. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
13. Football club representative to update Committee
14. No items
ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to take these items.
15. Discussion & vote on whether to increase annual allotment fees for 2021/22 See additional information
16. Consider & vote on tenancy breaches in regards to weed control. Plots 12A and 12B. See additional information.
17. Consider & vote on plot 9B request to cut down apple trees and addition to lease ref tree removal. See additional information
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
18. Final vote on which supplier to accept for outside gym provision.
19. Additional pitch improvement work with funds of £3575.00 in reserves. See additional information.
20. Review and vote on whether to allow small groups (6 max) in Rec hall. See additional information.
21. Review and vote on standard charge for Rec field use by organized groups. Request from one club to continue a regular outside session. Currently no approved charge in place. Hall is hired for £15.00 per hour evenings.
22. Initial look at proposed new play equipment from 2020/21 budget. See additional information.
23. Review whether legislation of max 6 people at CVPA is being adhered to. Vote on whether to keep the area open or shut it. See additional information
24. No items
25. Committee to approve the creation of a sub-committee and its members for the purpose of investigating a bmx/pump track provision within the parish. See additional information
26. Consider & vote on the format (if any) for Christmas tree lights switch on for 2020.
VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
27. No items
ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)
Cllrs Chris Rawlings (Chairman) Jenny Jefferies, Paul Sunners, Keith Bates, Steve Duke (Vice Chairman), Andrew McDonald, Cllr D Rogers (Temporary)
Link for Meeting