- Elect a new Committee Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- Elect a new Committee Vice Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- Vote on addition of any new Cllrs to the committee. To note that Cllr Jenny Jefferies has stepped down from this committee
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 17th May 2021.
- Action Points
- Retrospective approval of £150 graffiti removal costs at Church Road steps near washpool. (Machinery hired by Allbuild)
- No items
- • Resident request for “No Ball Games” signs at the Downs Road garage site. Review & vote on next steps depending on SBC response. (Asked Ward Cllr Jefferies to chase 13.4.2021)
- • Does CPC replace the bin that was outside Meadow Stores? – discussion & vote in principle.
- • Does CPC write to the Esso Garage to highlight the amount of plastic gloves not properly disposed of which litter the area. Do CPC or SBC have the power to make a charge for disposing of this waste? See additional documentation (Item requested by Cllr Rawlings)
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- • Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- • Football club representative to update Committee
- • no items
ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to Chair any items
- • Clearance of undergrowth for siting of communal areas to store green waste prior to shredding. See additional documentation.
- • To formally note that the shed request from plot 7A has been withdrawn.
- • Approval of quote from Wootton Tree Consultancy for annual professional inspection of all trees at allotment and Millennium Wood site. See additional documentation
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- • Resident’s request to fund hedge trimming of Rec ground tree overhanging her garden. See additional documentation
- • Do we replace cut down trees at the Rec ground? (Item requested by Cllr Kearsey)
- • Approve in principle new area at Castle View Road for CPC to lease from SBC. See additional documentation
- • Approve costs of £575 plus VAT to repair CVPA slide – to deal with issues raised in last inspection report. See additional documentation
- • Review and approve regular green waste removal costs – depending on whether a SBC green waste service can be provided. See additional documentation REVISIT ITEM FROM MAY 2021
- • Removal of “T50” ash tree in Butts Road cemetery after last inspection report. See additional documentation.
- • Do we plant a memorial Covid19 rose garden in Butts Road or Sir Henry Calley using free grave space? Discussion & vote in principle. Costs of roses and plaque only – plus loss of grave space to sell.
- VULNERABLE PEOPLE – no items
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)