- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting held 17th Dec 18
- Matters arising not on the agenda
- Update on annual review with Allbuild from Committee Chair
- Tommie statue delivered in New year – Allbuild to build base in Butts Road cemetery. Church to borrow statue for internal display in church.
- Next Great British Spring Clean litter pick – select a date
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- TENNIS CLUB
• Tennis Club representative to update Committee
ALLOTMENTS – Cllr Clarke to chair this item.
- There are currently 3 free plots – discussion on how to fill these.
REC GROUND & CAR PARK
- 2 CCTV Quotes received – to be reviewed. (See separate docs emailed)
- KT Electrical quote for extra flood light in Rec Hall compound to cover field and football compound side– review and vote. £159.70 plus VAT
- New quote from Morgan Trees to remove dead tree that is a risk to H&S. Cllr Rawlings to visit site with Morgan trees to confirm location. Quote is £380.00 no VAT
- Discussion on further security at car park – e.g. barriers, signs or road markings for “Private” etc.
- Discussion on reducing height of trees at Rec field
- Clerk has agreed interim works with Allbuild who are to schedule this work in shortly.
Allbuild to install matting under the new see saw.
- No items
- • FOOTBALL MATTERS
Club representative to update Committee.
- • VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
(Note, items in AOB cannot be voted on)