- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 15th April 2019
- Action points
- VOTE IN COMMITTEE CHAIR FOR THE FORTHCOMING YEAR
- VOTE IN COMMITTEE VICE CHAIR FOR THE FORTHCOMING YEAR
- No issues
- • Strouds Hill seating proposal- review feedback and decision on course of action.
- • War Memorial clean/inspection update
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
• TENNIS CLUB
- • Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- • Review tennis club feedback list and vote as appropriate – see additional documentation & notes below:
Extend internal cupboard – TC to arrange internally
- • Annual review of courts is due in June 2019. Review & vote on costs.
• Grass Valet to charge £60 – Awaiting quote
- No issues
- No issues. Handyperson is to investigate the burying of the water pipe and report back to Clerk
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- Cutting back of Ash Tree height, adjacent to Carisbrook Terrace House.
Envisage Tree services assessed site and advised no work needed.
Morgan Trees assessed site and recommended height reduction – cost of £550.00 no VAT
SBC operative (name unknown) had advised resident that work needed doing.
- Costs for repairing flooring at rockers and other gaps. Purchase of wet pour repair kits x5. £100 plus £40 carriage costs plus VAT. Handyperson to do work. (See additional documentation)
- Review & approve Cemetery Regulations with grave stone dimensions added – See additional document
• FOOTBALL MATTERS
- Club representative to update Committee.
- • Cllrs to bring ideas for improvements to the Parish that the grants sub-committee can investigate.
• VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
- No items
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)