- Elect a new Committee Vice Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 21st June 2021.
- Action Points
- Retrospective approval of repair costs to the manhole cover on the Rec field. See additional documentation.
- Queens jubilee planting project. See additional documentation.
- Request to fund the repainting of the flag pole at the New Road memorial. (item requested by Cllr Rawlings)
- No items
- • Does CPC replace the bin that was outside Meadow Stores? – Update from Cllr Sunners after discussion with the store. Discussion & vote on whether to proceed in principle.
- • Trimming of New Road hedge. Quotes received. See additional documentation.
- • Approve costs for signage in BT box at Badbury that houses the defibrillator. See additional documentation
- • Approve costs for ground level tree trimming at The Crescent. See additional documentation.
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- • Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- • Football club representative to update Committee
- no items
- • Proposal to join the National Allotment Association who offer legal advice as part of their membership. See additional documentation.
- • Consider feedback from tenants on proposal to create a communal green waste area. See additional documentation.
- • Review information from SBC if possible on removing green waste from allotment site. See additional documentation.
- • Consider tenancy for plot 12B after 2 inspection visits. See additional documentation.
- • Note – Plot 13B has queried the quality of the soil due to poor crop production. If the Allotment Association membership is approved, we will seek advice on how to advise the tenant and report back.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- • Approval of weed killing costs for 2 car park areas. See additional documentation.
- no items. Note – Caloo date for installing new matting is w/c 6/9/21
- • Review and approve regular green waste removal costs – depending on whether a SBC green waste service can be provided. See additional documentation REVISIT ITEM FROM MAY 2021
- no items
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)