- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 21st November 2022.
- Action Points
- Parishing progress – no items
- Parish appearance & safety: Request for signage at Strouds Hill to regulate activities. (Requested by Cllr Sunners) See additional information.
Building & amenity priorities
8. Tennis club
Tennis Club representative to update Committee
9. Football club
Football Club representative to update Committee
10. Pavilion – no items
Rec hall, ground & car park:
11. Discussion and vote on whether to reduce the fees for table tennis hire at the hall. See additional information.
Chapel and graveyard:
12. Review quotes obtained for solar panels on roof and agree whether to proceed with the project. See additional information.
13. Community priorities: Youth Club. Discuss any updates.
14. Community priorities: No items
15. Review quotes received for oak tree trimming. (hedge cutting quotes to follow) (Item requested by Cllr Rawlings) See additional information.
16. Vulnerable people – no items
17. Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)