1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 19th June 2023
5. Action Points
6. Annual review of Committee Terms of Reference document. To ensure any new responsibilities are included. See additional information for the TOR.
7. To consider and vote on the request from the Chiseldon History Group to sign the “Licence to Occupy” document to place the Camp Memorial Stone on land belonging to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency. (subject to legislation being met and full council approval) See additional information
8. Parishing progress – No items
Parish appearance and safety
9. Six month review of previous decision not to remove the planter on Hodson Road.
10. Start work on 2023/24 project for protecting verges and improving safety of grass area on Castle View Green. Committee secured a budget amount of £1500.00 for this project for this financial year. To be considered with resident’s tree planting request? See additional information
11. To consider and vote on a request for the Parish to have more benches provided by the council for the elderly to use. A suitable robust bench costs around £700 plus installation.
Building & amenity priorities
12. Tennis club
Tennis Club representative to update Committee
13. Football club
Football Club representative to update Committee
14. Pavilion – No items
15. Rec hall, ground & car park – No items
Chapel and graveyard
16. To approve the internal and public policy for Public Health Funerals – required by law. See additional information for policies.
17. Discussion and vote on future cemetery safety inspections – who will do them and the frequency. See additional information
18. Discuss and vote on first tranche of unsafe memorial stones that require CPC decision on how to manage them. See additional information
19. To review request from plot 12A ref removal of fruit trees. See additional information for photos and information.
20. Review annual plot charges for total income vs average expenditure. To vote on whether allotment plot charges should increase and by how much. See additional information
21.Vulnerable people – no items
22. Items for inclusion on next agenda (Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)