You are summoned to the Environment, General Purpose and Amenities Committee meeting.
Remote login via Zoom, Monday 17th August 2020 at 7.30pm.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 827 8282 2579
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
5. Approval of minutes of meeting 20th July 2020.
6. Action Points
7. No items
8. Tony Henderson from the Chiseldon Gardening & Countryside Club to talk about new wildflower areas at Millennium Wood.
9. Should the council consider providing dog waste bags & dispensers at dog bins? Discussion & possible vote. See additional information
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
10. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
11. Football club representative to update Committee
12. Review of CFC draft lease pitch usage. Discussion with CFC rep on points of query. See additional documents attached to email
13. No items
ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to take these items.
14. Discussion & vote on 3rd water trough quotes. See additional information
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
15. Vote on quotes received for outside gym. See additional information. This item will not be deferred until Sept so Cllrs to come to the meeting informed and prepared to vote.
16. Softball pitch hire reduction requested for short 6 week season. From £200 for whole season to between £50-£75 for 6 weeks based on their limited fees from games due to Covid-19.
17. BMX/Pump track at Rec field. (item requested by Cllr Sunners). Preliminary discussion on whether to investigate the requirement and costs further. Would either need to fit on Rec field or council would need to purchase new land, or lease from SBC where appropriate.
18. Use further repairs budget for 2020/21 for new flooring. See additional information
19. No items
20. 2021/22 Precept – Committee to include items for consideration to the budget for full council to
review. Items MUST be brought to this meeting to be considered for inclusion in next year’s budget.
VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
21. No items
22. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)