You are summoned to the Environment, General Purpose and Amenities Committee meeting.
Remote login via Zoom, Monday 15th June 2020 at 7.30pm.
Please ask Clerk for login details.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Vote on New EGPA committee Chairman (annual requirement)
4. Public recess
5. Approval of minutes of meeting 18th May 2020.
6. Action Points
7. No items
8. Discuss & vote on further virement of £2500 to reserved funds for railings at Badbury. See additional information. All Cllrs to have visited the site where possible.
9. Request to use some funds from 2020/21 planter budget to purchase screening plants for Norris Close green area after layby constructed. See additional information.
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
10. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
11. Discuss & vote on Tennis Club request for a discount on 20/21 rent payment due to Covid-19 forced closure. See additional information
12. Discussion & vote on quotes for annual tennis court inspection. See additional information
13. Football club representative to update Committee
14. Discuss & vote on the purchase in principle of a wood chipper for the handyman to use. See additional information
15. Discussion & Vote on quotes received for tree survey and report on Rec field, Butts Road cemetery and Sir Henry Calley Memorial Gardens. See additional information
16. No items
ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to take this item.
17. Discuss & vote on getting quotes for a new post & gate at the allotment (Cllr Rawlings requested this item).
18. Discuss & vote on getting quotes for a further water trough in the allotments (there are 2 currently). (Cllr Rawlings requested this item).
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK.
19. Resident has requested the use of the Rec field to hold a parish fun day. Date proposed is Sat 29th August. Discussion & vote on free loan of the area in principle. Considerations such as insurance etc are welcome at this point.
20. No items
21. No items
22. No items
VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
23. No items
24. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA (Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)