You are summoned to the Environment, General Purpose and Amenities Committee meeting.
Remote login via MS Teams, Monday 15th February 2021 at 7.30pm.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 18th January 2021.
5. Action Points
6. Review and renew for 3 months the dispensation for Cllr A McDonald not attending committee meetings due to his job/spare time being impacted due to Covid19. Committee to vote on whether to extend dispensation.
7. PARISHING PROGRESS – No items. (Note – CVPA and Rec Hall closed due to Covid lockdown)
DEFERRED FROM DEC 2020
8. Approval of final draft of cycling poster design and locations. See updated additional documentation
9. Resident request for “No Ball Games” signs at the Downs Road garage site. Review & vote on next steps depending on SBC response. (No progress with SBC as of 10.2.2021)
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
10. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
11. Football club representative to update Committee
12. PAVILION – no items
13. ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to Chair any items
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK (Hall remains Closed due to Covid lockdown)
14. Update on costs to replace Rec Hall roof. See additional documentation
15. Discussion & vote on costings for further warning signs for outside gym. See additional documentation.
16. Vote to approve costs from “The Play Inspection Company” for annual check.
Costs are £67.50 plus VAT per annum currently.
17. Review quotes for Chapel path being re-surfaced. See additional documentation
18. VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS – no items
ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)