- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes
(From 25th January 2017)
- Matters arising not on the agenda
- Review Accounts for March 2017
- 19 Vote on payment of £50.00 to hire Chiseldon House hotel for Annual Parish meeting plus £3.00 pp for tea/coffee.
- Vote on Clerk’s salary increase and back dated payment. Cllr Brady to provide details
- Vote on Environment committee request to spend a sum of money as a donation for the Primary School as a thank you for their Parish logo work. Amount of money to be approved.
- Vote on Environment Committee request to spend £286 on a larger bin for opposite Oakleys Spar.
- Vote on Environment Committee request to spend £530.00 plus paint costs to maintain the BT phone box at Badbury which CPC now own
- Vote on Environment Committee request to spend £6200.00 on the quote from Allbuild to create a new chapel ceiling, internal wall and associated works for heating, plastering, painting and lighting.
- Vote on Environment Committee’s approval of the new parishing items to be taken on. Finance Committee to approve new yearly costs as they currently stand with Allbuild.
- Vote to renew the Clerks SLCC membership for a further year – £121.00, due 1st May
- Approve purchase of a fire proof box/safe for important documents. Cost TBC
- Vote on Environment committee request to spend £145.00 plus VAT on work from Alluild to cut down the ivy from the base of our large trees to prevent tree damage during high winds.
- If required, vote on Environment Committee quote of £1100.00 from AllBuild to clear back the land at Strouds Hill of brambles and scrubland.
- Discussion and possible vote on how much the Parish Council should spend on defibrillators for the Parish. Approx cost £2000 per machine plus annual maintenance costs. To be taken back to Full Council.
- Any other business.