1. Attendances and apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes (from 4th January 2018)
Matters arising not on the agenda
5. Review Accounts for January 2018 and February 2018 to date
6. Discussion on changing A) Bank or B) No. of signatories on expenditure to allow BACS payments. Possible Vote. Refer to Haydon Wick and Wroughton Communication.
7. Review Tennis Club accounts.
Discussion on their financial viability to meet their terms of the lease. Discussion on whether to invite them to the next Finance meeting. Possible vote?
Vote on expenditure
8. Do we need to start scanning in old documents? Follow up discussion from 6 month ago. Possible vote on expenditure
9. Review and vote on any items from 19th Feb EGPA meeting requesting payment approval – details to follow
10. Discussion & vote on receiving the Memorial Hall grant funds for the Football Club and purchasing the mower for them, and claiming back the VAT.
Policies & Leases
11. Approve new Financial Regulations document – addition of pension information – vote required. Document to follow
12. Discussion and vote on possible revenue stream of hiring out the Chapel for meetings
13. Review of Countrywide & new Allbuild costs for grass cutting at Rec Ground, CVPA and cemeteries. Possible vote. Documents to follow
Staff & HR
14. Clerk CVPA weekly review – 20 minutes per week. Discuss possible extra payment for this. Vote may be required.
15. Any other business.
(Note, items in AOB cannot have a vote)
Matthew Harris (Chair), Phil Costigan, David West (vc), Caroline Brady, Matt Clarke, Ian Henderson.
- Note – Mandatory pension payments increase on April 1st 2018.
- McMillan Cancer Care have asked for information on meeting facilities in the area