- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes from the meeting on Thursday 21st December 2017
- Matters arising not on the agenda
- Sarah Screen from SBC Planning Dept attending to advise on CIL (7.45)
- Matt Moore from the Wroughton Science Museum attending to advise on their newest proposed plans (8.00pm)
- Voting Items
– Review and vote on new submitted applications
– S/HOU/17/2101 26 Carisbrook Terrace
– S/17/2029 – Chiseldon Primary School
- Review outstanding applications list by Exception
- Nothing to report
Transport Development Items
- First review of draft document for top 6 Highway issues within the Parish
Any other Business
- Items in AOB cannot be voted on
Supplementary Agenda Information
Plans S/HOU/17/0821 for 23 Hodson Road have been appealed and are with the planning inspectorate.
No decision made yet (from 17th January) on Whichway Cottage, Badbury.
Clerk has asked Andy Brown at SBC for any update on:
- New Road proposed planning application
- Whichway Cottage Badbury going to SBC Planning Committee
- Invitation for SBC Conservation officer to visit future meeting to give a talk on procedures and decision making process.
Committee Members: Caroline Brady (Chair), Chris Rawlings (Vice Chair), Jenny Jefferies, Ian Henderson, David West, David Hill, Matt Harris, Andrew McDonald, Phil Costigan, Glenn Mills.