PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
- ATTENDANCES AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES of the Full Council meeting from 13th March 2017.
- MATTERS ARISING AND ACTION POINTS
- SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
- M4 J15 BRIEFING AND VOTE ON PC’S FEEDBACK TO SBC MEETING (Documents to be emailed prior to meeting) 10 minute briefing, followed by 10 minute discussion and vote.
- SHORT PRESENTATION ON DEFIBRILATORS. VOTE ON HOW MANY (IF ANY) THE PARISH NEED AND LOCATIONS. (Documents to be emailed prior to meeting)
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- BRIEF CLLRS ON EXECUTIVE POWERS TO CLERK
- UPDATE ON NEW PARISHING SERVICES FROM 1st APRIL 2017
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair)
PUBLIC TRANSPORT UPDATE – David Hill
BADBURY PARK – David West
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.