PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
- ATTENDANCES AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES of the Full Council meeting from 10th April 2017.
- MATTERS ARISING AND ACTION POINTS
- SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
- NEW PARISHING SERVICES TO BE VOTED ON. (ENV & FINANCE HAVE VOTED IN FAVOUR)
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- DEBATE ON COMPOSITION OF SUB COMMITTEES AND POSSIBLE CHANGES
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair)
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT UPDATE – David Hill
- BADBURY PARK – David West
- TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
- PROPOSAL FROM REC COMMITTEE TO WRITE TO ROBERT BUCKLAND MP WITH CONCERNS OVER DOCTORS LEVELS IN THE PARISH. DISCUSS AND VOTE.
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.