Public Recess – To receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Memebers of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
Co-opt a new Parish Councillor. Applicants to address the Council for a max of five minutes. Followed by a vote. Successful candidate to join the meeting.
- Attendances and apologies for absence (Absence without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declaration of interests
- Approval of minutes of the Full Council meeting from 11th December 2017
- Matters Arising (not on the agenda) and action points
- Swindon Borough Council reports from Ward Cllrs. Please include an update on the Double Yellow lines on Hodson Road/New Road.
- Planning, Highway and Transport development Committees “Highways concern document 6 priority items” to be presented to the council for information.
- Vote on data controllers (usually the Clerk) for data protection laws
- Vote 2018/19 precept figures. Document to follow
- Review of recent ice/snow conditions – How did the Parish cope? What improvements can be mode?
- Dicussion on securing Chiseldon firs – Cheaper than eviction process? Action plan back to SBC if required.
- Community Safety – Inc police report if required – for information
- Committee and representation reports (3 minutes per Chair)
– Environment, General purpose and amenities
– Public Transport update – David Hill. Nothing to report in Jan
– Planning, Highways and Transport Development
- AOB (Note: Anything raised in AOB cannot have a vote)
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting