Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
Co-opt a new cllr. Candidates to briefly introduce themselves and advise on their relevant experience. Candidates will then leave the room for a vote. The successful candidate will then join the council.
- Attendances and apologies for absence (absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests
- Approval of minutes of the Full Council meeting from 14th August 2017.
- Matters arising and action points
- Main agenda item. Discussion and final approval of cllrs committee placement within new committee structure. Days of the week for meetings to be confirmed also– see document supplied for information. Please prepare for this meeting with all the information supplied to ensure an efficient discussion. Documents to follow.
- Vote on £70.00 expenditure to dispose of green waste from butts road. (Residents want to form a working party to remove excess vegetation to widen the road and have asked for CPC help to dispose of the waste)
- Discuss any comments from written Swindon Borough Council reports from ward cllrs (ward Cllrs will not be present) Only priority comments please.
- Community safety – inc police report if required – For information
- Committee and representation reports (3 minutes per Chair)
- Public transport update – David Hill
- Recreation – to include approval of July 2017 minutes by Cllrs present at this meeting
- Transport development
- AOB (Note, anything raised in AOB cannot have a vote N.B. Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.