PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes.
Note: asterisked items will require a vote.
1. ATTENDANCES AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES of the Full Council meeting from 10th July 2017.
4. MATTERS ARISING AND ACTION POINTS
5. ASPECT PLANNING PRESENTATION ON PROPOSAL FOR COMMUNICATION MAST ON REC FIELD.
6. LEE WELLS FROM ALLBUILD TO ADVISE COUNCIL ON CONDITION OF REC HALL. 8.00pm arrival
7. SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
8. PROVISIONAL VOTE ON ACCEPTANCE OF STORM FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PROPOSAL – subject to other comparable quotes being received before 31st August.*
9. VOTE ON COMMITTEE COMPOSITION CHANGES & MEMBER ALLOCATION– see document for consideration*
10. DISCUSS AND VOTE ON CVPA QUOTE FROM HAYDON WICK COUNCIL FOR ALL REPAIR WORK? £660 max*
11. DISCUSS AND VOTE ON TRANSPORT COMMITTEE PROPOSAL TO MAKE TURNBALL ONE WAY AND MAKE TURNBALL AND MAYS LANE 20MPH*
12. DISCUSS AND VOTE ON ASPECT PLANNING MAST PROPOSAL*
13. VOTE ON NEW COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY*
14. COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT IF REQUIRED – For information
15. COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair)
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT UPDATE – David Hill
- RECREATION – to include approval of June 2017 minutes by Cllrs present at this meeting
- TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
16. AOB (Note, anything raised in AOB cannot have a vote)
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.
The next Full Council meeting will be on Monday 11th September 2017 at 7.30pm in the Recreation Hall.