Co-opting of New Parish Councillor. The candidate will make a short presentation to the Council and then retire from the meeting. The Council will then discuss the candidate and decide whether to co-opt based on a proposer, seconded and vote. If successful, the candidate will then join the meeting as a Councillor.
Public Recess — to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes.
- Attendances and apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests
- Approval of minutes of the Full Council meeting from 12th June 2017.
- Matters arising and action points
- Alison Waine from SBC presenting new proposed legislation to combat dog fouling
- Discuss and vote on CPC reply to SBC bus consultation
- Swindon Borough Council reports from ward cllrs
- Approval and vote on updated standing orders – see documentation circulated prior to meeting
- Debate & vote on committee composition changes – see document for consideration
- J15 M4 update on SWLEP from Cllr Mills – For information
- Finance review of committee spend against budget. For information
- Community safety – inc police report if required – For information
- Review proposal from shared access. In regards to mast or flood lights at Rec Hall for telecommunications equipment. Discussion only. – See document circulated prior to meeting.
- Committee and representation reports (3 minutes per Chair)
- Public transport update – David Hill
- Transport development
- AOB (Note, anything raised in AOB cannot have a vote)
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.
The library funding proposal will not be discussed at this meeting as there is no further information from Wroughton at this time.
The next Full Council meeting will be on Monday 14th August 2017 at 7.30pm in the Recreation Hall.