Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 25th August 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/HOU/22/1228 Erection of a single storey rear extension and 4no dormer windows. At: 3 Dairy Road, Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0QE
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/COND/22/1302 Discharge of Condition 13 (Lighting Scheme) from permission S/21/1760 for Erection of a replacement Data Centre (containing data halls, associated electrical and AHU Plant Rooms, loading bay, maintenance and storage space, office administration areas and plant at roof level), emergency back-up generators and emission stacks, diesel tanks and filling area, electrical switchroom, a water sprinkler pump room and storage tank, a gate house, site access, internal access roads, hard/soft landscaping, and rainwater infiltration pond to allow for levels changes in two landscaped areas. At: National Data Centre, Old Burderop Hospital Site Burderop Wroughton Swindon
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. (Available in downloads section)
- Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide any necessary update.
- Highways. Updated review and possible vote on solar lighting at Strouds Hill carpark. See additional information
- Highways. Vote to approve costs of battery charger for Speed Indicator device. £88.50 which included postage and VAT.
- Highways – Updated discussion and vote on options to progress the need for traffic lights on the A346/New Road junction. See additional information
- Highways – Discuss how an update can best be received from SBC Highways with regards to resurfacing work required on New Road.
- Highways – Discussion on how road safety including speeding can be addressed on New Road. See additional information.
- Transport. No items
- 15. 2023/24 Budget discussion. Final approval of any items to be included in the 202324 budget for consideration by the Finance Committee. See additional information.
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)
Contact details Mrs Clair Wilkinson, Clerk
email@example.com Tel 01793 740744
Signed by Clerk: C Wilkinson Dated: 19.9.2022
Cllrs Ian Kearsey (Committee Chairman), Steve Duke (Committee Vice Chairman), Matt Harris, Jenny Jefferies, Pauline Barnes, Chris Rawlings, Danielle Simpson, Raj Patel.