Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
Planning app S/LBC/23/0284 for Corner Thatches 11 High Street – installation of electric vehicle charger to front of house, will be reviewed and voted at this meeting under item 8.
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
3. Approval of minutes – from 23rd February 2023.
4. Action points
5. To vote on Cllr James Whitehead joining the committee with immediate effect.
6. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/22/1425 Updated. Erection of three barns to provide 20 en-suite bedrooms for use as temporary residential accommodation for use solely of travelling film crews related to the adjacent film studios.
The Old Dairy, Badbury Lane Badbury Swindon SN4 0EU
7. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/COND/23/0087. Re: Discharge of conditions 2 (External Materials), 4 (Landscaping), 6 (Construction Method Statement), 7 (Surface Water Drainage) and 11 (Root Protection Area Method Statement) from previous permission S/18/1160 – Erection of 5no. dwellings with parking and associated works.
Badbury House Farm, Badbury Lane, Badbury
8. Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
9. Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide update from last meeting if required
10. Highways. Review and approve tender document for contractor to construct 2 laybys within the Parish. See additional information.
11. Highways. Discussion and vote on any actions the Parish Council can take with regards to the 50mph speed limit on Hodson Road near the access road to the Burderop Park estate.
12. Highways. Discuss and vote on a request from Chiseldon Primary School to support their request to SBC Highways for a safer crossing area for children walking across The Orchard road to get to school.
13. Transport. No items
14. Review and approve the existing “Talking to Developers” policy. See document loaded onto MS Teams
15. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)