Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes. Please contact the Clerk if you would like a copy of any additional information noted on the agenda.
- To vote on Committee Chairman for the forthcoming 12 months
- To vote on Committee Vice Chairman for the forthcoming 12 months. (Not required by law)
- To approve the addition of Cllr Jackson to the committee.
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 27th April 2023. (Note, there was no May 23 meeting)
- Review action points
- Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/23/0139 REVISED. Demolition of the pavilions, change of use of offices and ancillary buildings to 25no. apartments/ dwellings, erection of 52no. dwellings, construction of new access and associated works without compliance with Condition 14 (Closure of Access) of previous permission S/19/1765 – Variation of Condition 14 from Previously Approved Planning Application S/21/1920.
Burderop Park House, Burderop Park Wroughton Swindon SN4 0QD
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
- Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide update from last meeting if required
- NEW. Rec Hall and grounds improvement project briefing and familiarisation. See additional information for documents and progress so far.
- Highways. Discuss and vote on approach to be taken with regards to requesting Hodson and Badbury be changed to 20mph limits. See additional information for data downloaded from the SIDS at Badbury.
- Highways. Discussion and vote on any actions the Parish Council can take with regards to dropped kerbs and pavements within the parish. See additional information if required.
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)