Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes. Please contact the Clerk if you would like a copy of any additional information noted on the agenda.
1. To approve the addition of Cllr Ford to the committee.
2. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – from 29th June 2023
5. Review action points
6. Approval of final set of Rec Ground minutes from April 2023
7. To review and approved the Committee’s Terms of Reference (TOR)
See additional information for the TOR.
8. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/AGRI/23/0813 Prior Approval application for the infilling of former dairy settlement lagoon and return of area to grass.
Burderop Farm Dairy, Dairy Road Chiseldon
9. Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the council’s website.
10. Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide update from last meeting if required
11. Rec Hall and grounds improvement project. Verbal update on any progress since last meeting.
12. Highways. Discuss and vote on which roads to request to SBC via Ward Cllrs for a 20mph limit. See additional information for requirements/criteria.
13. Highways. Discussion and vote on what additional dropped kerbs to request what dropped kerbs need improving and what pavements need creating/improving within the parish. See additional information if required.
14. Consider and vote (if applicable) on awarding the layby tender. See additional information
15. Transport. No items
16. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)