Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 22nd September 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/22/1432. 5 High Street. Erection of 1 dwelling.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/HOU/22/1280. 10 The Crescent. Erection of single storey front and side extension and front canopy.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/HOU/22/1408. 12 John Alder Close. Erection of a rear ground and first floor extension along with internal alterations and associated landscaping work.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published.
S/HOU/22/1471 29 Home Close. Single storey side extension.
- Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide any necessary update.
- Highways. Discussion on requirements for a pedestrian crossing point near the Patriot’s Arms roundabout.
- Highways. Request from Chiseldon Local History Group. Request that the council ask SBC for a “Not suitable for HGV” sign or similar at the location of the existing “No through road” sign. The stone plinth for the history board was recently damaged by a HGV manoeuvring.
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)