Please note that this meeting was inquorate (unable to proceed effectively because not enough members are present).
Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)a. To approve the apologies given by Cllr Simpson for the November meeting, but not noted.
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 24th November 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/HOU/22/1757 Erection of a single storey rear and two storey side extension, attached garage and hip to gable conversion. 2 New Farm Cottages, The Ridgeway Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0HT
- Planning. Discussion & vote on revised application S/HOU/22/1408 Erection of single storey rear extension and two front and rear dormer windows. 12 John Alder Close, Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0JL
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/COND/22/1302 Discharge of Condition 13 (Lighting Scheme) from permission S/21/1760 for Erection of a replacement Data Centre (containing data halls, associated electrical and AHU Plant Rooms, loading bay, maintenance and storage space, office administration areas and plant at roof level), emergency back-up generators and emission stacks, diesel tanks and filling area, electrical switchroom, a water sprinkler pump room and storage tank, a gate house, site access, internal access roads, hard/soft landscaping, and rainwater infiltration pond to allow for levels changes in two landscaped areas. National Data Centre. Burderop
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/22/1692. Solar panels to roof of farm shop. The Three Trees Farm Shop.
- For information only. S/OUT/22/0796 GOV APPEAL STARTED Land to the rear of Staddlestones, 5 Butts Road. Inspectorates Appeal Reference: APP/U3935/W/22/3306188o
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published.
- Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey or Cllr Duke to provide any necessary update.
- Highways. No items
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)