PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 4th May 2021.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Additional Full Council meeting 26th April 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Annual approval of Standing Orders – see additional documentation
- Annual approval of Finance Regulations – see additional documentation
- Annual approval of Code of Conduct – see additional documentation
- Review of STWFC proposal and decision on whether to proceed. – see additional documentation
- Approval of Annual Governance Statement for 2020/21 Financial Year for external audit. see additional documentation
- Approval of Accounting Statements for 2020/21 Financial Year for external audit. see additional documentation
- Approval of new flooring costs at Castle View Play area. Approved by EGPA committee. See additional documentation.
- Approval of a further maximum spend of £50 if required on the printing of more of the parish newsletter. (original print run of 1000 may not be enough) The budget for this financial year has a line item for marketing/printing costs. Original costs for 1000 copies £93.00
- No items
COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
- Finance – Review & Vote on April 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Review & Vote on May 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”Cllrs to review the up to date balance sheet report to ensure ”PAYE & NI payable” and “Wages Payable – Payroll” are at zero (considering acceptable roundings).EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)