You are summoned to the August 2020 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING.
Agenda on Monday 9th November 2020 at 7.30pm.
Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams.
See bottom of agenda for link.
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item.
Maximum 10 minutes
1. Co-option by vote of new parish cllrs. (if relevant)
2. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. Declarations of interests and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 12th October 2020.
5. Action points
6. Community safety, inc Police report
7. Ward Cllr reports
8. Monthly review of safe opening procedures and upkeep of Castle View Play area due to Covid-19 Government restrictions. Clerk to provide a verbal report. Council to vote on whether to keep area open.
9. Banning of Chinese lanterns on Parish owned land. Discuss and vote on following SBC’s lead by banning these items from Parish land for events. (SBC have asked if Parishes can support this on their land)
10. Discuss and vote on Policies to be reviewed:
- Sickness and Absence Policy
- Reserves Policy
- Grants and Donations Policy
All policies to be provided for review prior to the meeting on MS Teams
11. Request from BMX Working party for 2 hours a month of the Clerks/Admin Officers paid time to provide assistance. Discuss and vote.
12. Discuss and vote on planning application S/LBC/20/1084. Turnpike Cottage, Turnball. Installation for 2 patrice places for bar ties on south and north elevation
13. Discuss and vote on approval for Clerk to have delegated powers to spend an amount of money on Covid19 supplies needed to manage changes in legislation.
14. Review and vote on EGPA decision to spend £14,276 on new central play equipment for Castle View Play area. £12,000 in EGPA budget for this. Finance to vote on extra £2,276 spend requested. See additional documentation.
15. Review and vote on EGPA decision to spend £60 plus VAT on 10 metal signs for cycling safety and reminding cyclists they are in a residential area & to act accordingly.
16. Committee reports:
Finance – Review & Vote on October 2020 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
17. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)