Public Recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
1. Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS if required
2. LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 10th Feb 2020
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Planning meeting 25th Feb 2020
6. ACTION POINTS
7. COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
8. Ward Cllr reports
9. Review options given on recruiting new Clllrs – vote on method(s) to use. – see additional information
10. VE Day update from Cllr Rogers
11. M4 J15 updated plans from WSP. Vote on comments to be sent back to WSP. – see additional information
12. Discuss & vote on forming a separate planning committee. Frequency of meetings to be discussed as part of this agenda item.
13. Approval of costs of new water tank lids for allotments from EGPA – see additional information
14. Approval of costs for replacement Rec Hall doors deferred from EGPA– see additional information
15. Vote on release of £40 of approved grant funds for Dementia café Easter gifts. S137 funds – see additional documentation.
16. Review & approve annual quote from STORM for Facilities Management – see additional information
17. Vote on using £200 funds in 2020/21 budget for tea party for elderly/lonely/vulnerable within the community. Either Chiseldon House Hotel or Rec Hall? Ideas welcome. See additional information
18. Vote to approve funds from 2020/21 budget for laptop purchase for Clerk – existing laptop to Administration Officer. – See additional information
19. Vote to approve a virement of funds of £1500.00 from 2019/20 budget for CVPA equipment to 2020/21 budget due to issues with ordering new equipment.
20. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- Finance – Review Jan 2020 finance figures – see additional information. No vote as not complete
- EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk
- Grants Sub-committee update
- Correspondence feedback from Cllrs
21. Items for next agenda.
Legislation to allow the council to vote and/or act:
- Item 13 water tank lids. Local Government Act 1894. S8(1) (i) Parish Property, maintenance and improvement of
- Item 14 Rec Hall doors. Local Government Act 1894. S8(1) (i) Parish Property, maintenance and improvement of
- Item 15 Memory Café release approve funds. Local Government Act 1972 s137. Power of local authorities to occur expenditure for certain purposes not otherwise authorised.
- Item 16 STORM annual contract renewal. Local Government Act 1894. S8(1) (i) Parish Property, maintenance and improvement of
- Item 17 – Tea party. Local Government Act 1972 s137. Power of local authorities to occur expenditure for certain purposes not otherwise authorised.
- Item 18 – New laptop. Local Government Act 1972 s111. Subsidiary powers of local authorities.