Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
1. Attendances and apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2.Declarations of interests
3. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting on 18th June 2018
4. Matters arising and action points
5. Community safety – inc police report
6. Swindon Borough Council reports from ward cllrs – updates to be provided on:
- Plough Hill road sign being obscured by trees.
- New Road layby – vehicles still parking on the grass verges.
- Provide information from Highways on definition of specific breaches of safety.
- Any update on M4 J15 works.
7. Voting Items: Vote on Panning Application S/HOU/18/0897 “Vena” at Turnball. Planning Committee only
8. Councillors yearly allowances. Discussion on whether this is required– See separate document
This is a decision that each Parish Council can choose whether to make. If a vote is required then this will covered in the August agenda. Discussion only.
9. Update from last strategy meeting (Need to set next meeting date). Succession planning to be covered.
10. Committes and Representation Reports (3 minutes per chair) if needed.
- Finance –
- Environment, General Purpose & Amenities
- Public Transport Update – David Hill
- Planning, Highways & Transport Development
- Risk Assessments – Clerk to report
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.