Public Recess: to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes.
Note: Karen Phimister from SBC advising on SHELAA consultation 6.45pm (Strategic Housing & Economic Land Availability Assessment) All Cllrs urged to attend if possible. Particularly relevant to Planning and Finance Committee Members.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence (absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests
3. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting on 10th September 2018
4. Matters arising and action points
5. Community safety – inc police report
6. Swindon Borough Council reports from ward cllrs – Updates to be provided on:
- Plough Hill motorway road sign being obscured.
- Pavement at The Canney needing work to stop flooding every winter.
- Provide information from Highways on definition of specific breaches of safety.
Voting Items – Planning Committee only
7. S/HOU/18/1498 Athelstan in Badbury. Rooflights & widening of driveway for timber gates & new front door
Full Council Vote
8. Apply for ACV (asset of community value) listing for the Bakers Arms in Hodson. See separate document.
9. Committee and Representation reports (3 minutes per Chair) if needed.
- Finance – 2019/20 precept update if required. September finance figure for approval – see separate document.
- Environment, General Purpose & Amenities
- Public Transport Update – David Hill
- Planning, Highways & Transport Development
- Risk Assessments – Clerk to report. Nothing to report for Sept/October
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.