PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 11th May 2020
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
- Ward Cllr reports
- FORMALLY NOTE DELEGATED DECISIONS MADE DURING LOCKDOWN PERIOD. See additional information
- ANNUAL REVIEW VOTE OF APPROVAL OF STANDING ORDERS, FINANCIAL REGULATIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT DOCUMENTS. See additional information
- Discuss & vote on planning app 5 High Street 2/20/0535. 2 new dwellings, access, private drive & parking.
- DISCUSSION & VOTE ON SPENDING CIL FUNDS TOTALLING £11,736.27 See additional information
- REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT AS PART OF THE ANNUAL AUDIT – see additional information
- REVIEW AND APPROVE ANNUAL ACCOUNTING STATEMENT AS PART OF THE ANNUAL AUDIT – see additional information
- QUARTERY REVIEW OF BUDGET vs SPEND REPORT. See additional information
- DISCUSS & VOTE ON EXTRA COSTS FROM SSE TO UPGRADE BT BOX AT BADBURY FOR AED. See additional information
- DISCUSS & VOTE ON COSTS TO COMPLETE DRAINAGE/FLOOD PREVENTION WORK AT REC HALL/TENNIS CLUB. See additional documentation
- COMMITTEE REPORTS:
Finance – Review & vote on May 2020 finance figures – see additional information
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback from Cllrs.
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)