PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 12th April 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report. No update.
- Ward Cllr reports. Written reports only in advance of the meeting.
- Discuss and approve composition of all committees and their members. (Item requested by Cllr Bates in March 2021 Full Council)
- Item to note. Due to Swindon Scrapstore not being able to supply free foodboxes, and CPC having no more funds available, the parish food boxes initiative will end on 17th May when the next stage of the Gov lockdown changes. Residents will be signposted to ongoing help if required.
- No items
- No items
- Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on April 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Cllrs to review the up to date balance sheet report to ensure ”PAYE & NI payable” and “Wages Payable – Payroll” are at zero (considering acceptable roundings).
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)