You are summoned to the APRIL 2021 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING.
Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams.
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
- CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS. Any candidates who have expressed an interest to address the council.
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 12th March 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
- Approval of letter of recommendation for the Chiseldon Football Club to apply for a FA pitch improvement grant – See additional documentation on MS Teams
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
- Ward Cllr reports – written reports only
- Vote on proposal for a date to hold the 2022 Parish Festival (replacement for the cancelled 2019 VE 75th Anniversary event) – See additional documentation on MS Teams
- BMX Working Party update if available, by a representative of the group. See additional documentation loaded into MS Teams
- Vote on approval of funds for allotment tank water lid at £95. Approved by EGPA committee.
- Vote on approval of funds for signage for outside gym at £94. Approved by EGPA committee.
- Vote on approval of funds of £300 plus VAT for drain clearance at the Chapel on Butts Road. Plus a further £300 plus VAT delegated to the Clerk to spend on camera mapping of the same drains if required. Approved by EGPA committee.
- Vote on approval of funds of £300 plus VAT for one off green waste clearance from the Butts Road cemetery. Approved by EGPA committee.
- Vote of approval of £1000 to purchase a new laptop for the Clerk. (item requested by Cllr Harris)
- Review of financial year 2020/21 full account transactions. – See additional documentation on MS Teams.
17. No items
18. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- Finance – Review & Vote on March 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” Review April to date finance figures.
- Finance report from Cllr Harris
- EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting.